Hey guys so I am starting an Interview series with Bloggers that I love and admire so that you guys can get to know them and equally I can find out a thing or two about them... Those all important Questions.
My first interview was with the fab K P Fusion (click HERE to read interview) from now on these interviews will be popping up on a regular-ish weekly basis, starting up with the Lovely Milana Saric a Danish beauty overflowing with advice to fill our fashion hungry needs.
This is the beautiful Milana, the voice behind FashionStyleAdvice.com. Your fashion go to for inspiration, advice and how-to get that Celebrity look.
"The aim of this blog is to share the love of fashion and provide help and fashion advice and inspiration to women of all ages who have an interest in fashion, beauty and personal style." - Milana Saric
(Note: Yours truly did a guest post on there a while back, check it: 7 Items, 12 Outfits and The Art of Layering.)
Milana's blogging doesn't stop there, she also runs Danish Blog Modeverden.dk (translates to: Fashion World or maybe World Fahsion? Cough... Google Translate.) Which covers fashion, beauty and provides a platform where we can glimpse a closer look at her personal style.
Another place to find Mme Saric is on Facebook, her Fashion Style Advice Facebook Page is my abso fave, the best distraction for getting nothing done. Full of Celebrity best dressed and fashion disasters... Like if you like, hit or miss. So addictive; trust me I'm not the only one who thinks so.
1. You are currently living in Copenhagen. Can you share your top three of what the city has to offer?
Copenhagen is one of my favorite places in the world. It’s probably the smallest ‘big city’ in the world, but it has so much to offer when it comes to culture and entertainment. It has lots of small quirky cafés and amazing shops. There’s even an amusement park in the middle of the city! Also, Copenhagen is very inspiring when it comes to fashion and street style!
2. Where would be your dream place to live?
At this moment, right here where I am, but I would love to move back to London in a couple of years. London has that something special that no other city in the world has. I would also love to spend more time in New York. I guess my dream place to live is a big city!
3. What made you decide to start blogging?
I started my first blog in late 2008 because my brother suggested that I stop just shopping and start writing about it too. He is a very successful blogger who blogs about how to start a blog, so I really had no choice
4. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends… If I’m in a hurry it can take 10 minutes, if I have time I can spend almost an hour getting ready.
5. Name an item of clothing that would put you into a state – of – horror if you were FORCED to wear it. I’m talking out of the house… To work, meeting with friends on a date…
Real fur. I hate fur.
6. Favorite item of clothing in your wardrobe right now ?
I have to say my new T by Alexander Wang skirt. It’s so comfortable and goes well with so many things. I also like the fact that’s it’s very casual, but still nice and can be dressy with the right accessories.
7. Five items that MUST be in your handbag AT ALL TIMES?
Other than my wallet and keys, I’d say my iPhone, a hand sanitizer, blush and some extra jewelry (in case I need to ‘’dress up’’). Those were 6…
Satirical Style Questions...
8. A time machine can swoop you back or forth, where would you want it to stop?
Anywhere in the 60s or 70s watching The Doors live.
9. If you could have any super power what would it be?
To be able to freeze time. Days, months and even years pass by so quickly.
10. What would you change about your appearance?
I’d probably add a few inches to my 5’1 petite figure, but that’s not really going to happen, is it? Sometimes I also feel like cutting my hair short, but I know I would miss the long hair.
11. What really p*sses you off? (such as people who cough without covering their mouths, obnoxious types etc…)
Loud chewing and people who always insist on being right even though they are not.
12. If you were an animal what would you be?
I think I would be a bird. They’re free to go anywhere at any time.
11. You can be the opposite sex for the day what would be the first thing you would do?
This is a hard question. Maybe I would try to make out with Marc Jacobs! Isn’t that a weird fantasy! But I do prefer being a woman.
12. What would you choose if you could only eat ONE type of food for the rest of your life?
A burrito with grilled steak, Mexican rice, black beans, salsa and guacamole from Tortilla, in Angel London. It is the best thing you will ever taste!
13. Share one of your fave pictures of all times and tell us why you picked it?
I took this picture in London last summer. It reminds me of a great time in my life in one of my favorite places in the world!
Big thanks to Milana for taking part! If you click over to Fashion Style Advice an interview avec moi will be going up at some point today! Exciting, non? Sending kisses to ya'll and of course to the gorge Milana S xoxo