It feels like forever since I've written one of these sorting-through-the-things-on-my-mind posts! It feels nice to sit her and have une petite share with you, discussing the not-to-important with the pretty insignificant.
1st Thought - Out of the loop?
I really love Gossip Girl... Not many things excite more than the GG intro...
"And who am I?? That's one secret I'll never tell... You know you love me xoxo"
Sigh and gush, total excitement. However, as much as I love the show, I am beyond behind with it. Season 2, thats it ya'll not even half way through the box-set yet. I started watching the show when I was still living in NY (2009), one of my besties heavily convinced me to invest and I was quickly hooked. However, it is only in the last month or so that I have started to watch it again. And the thing is... I still LOVE it but I can't really fancy Chuck Bass like I once did. Also, It's tough to relate, admire, envy and all those other feelings that such a show normally provokes. The reason for this is that they're all still 17. But, what I can't understand is if I watched the first season only 3 years ago (when I was 27) why could I feel Upper-East-Side envy and want to pounce on Monsieur Bass then and not now??
What has happened to moi?
I still do fancy Chuck a little-lot anyway, its just not the same pull of desire...
2nd Thought - News for Nails
Over the last few weeks I have been having a whale of a time trying out all of the Pastel Shades from the Models Own range... Yes, I have all of them and Yes, I love them all. And now it seems that Models Own have just released a brand new collection; A Kaleidoscope range and I just can't cope, I want every damn colour... N.O.W!
If this wasn't bad (but great) enough, they have also brought out their Nail Art Pen (LOVE) in a selection of colours. I have been waiting for this day, now that its hear it's bitter sweet, another load of stuff that I can't afford but want!
Want, want, want... Total Brat-alert.
3rd Thought - eBay Disaster
Call it a rant. Whoa, roar, ugh I am super annoyed with Sly-eBay-Biatch... This story is long so I am really going to try and give you just the bare bones.
- Sold a handbag on eBay for just over £80 - (Note: on a Saturday eve.)
- The buyer was based internationally and was demanding an invoice immediately. I explained that I needed to check the P&P price and she would need to wait till Monday... This did not stop Sly-eBay-Biatch from emailing throughout the weekend asking for her invoice and bringing me attitude: "Why won't you send me the invoice, it's not NORMAL!"
- I told her I wanted to send the package via recorded air mail, got the price and sent the invoice (phew) she said it was too expensive and gave me some spiel about always getting her packages sent via standard mail and there is never any problem.
- So, I sent it via standard email. You may think there's your issue right there girl (you'd be right too)! It seems that tracking and so forth is the standard norm, obvs I was not aware...
- From a week after the package was sent I have received regular "WHERE'S MY PACKAGE??" with aggressive tones, accusations and lots of capitalized wording from Mrs Crazy. 3 weeks later she opened a "case" on eBay...
- And today I found out that I lost. So, I've lost my handbag and eBay have giving the vile eBayer her cash back.
This whole eBay experience has really IRRITATED me! For one I don't trust Sly-eBay-Biatch and am convinced that she's rocking around with my handbag slung over her shoulder wondering how to spend that extra £80... And, I am annoyed at myself for being such an idiot and not getting the item tracked/recorded.
4th Thought - A Talented Friend
You may remember the lovely LeaLea Jones who did a TuNesday guest post on here a while ago?? (Click here for a reminder.) Well, LeaLea is such a beautiful girl with an insane smile, totally warming! As well as being gorge the girl can SINGGG, double eek! I have been having such fun listening to one of her recent recordings; Dry. Love her tone and energy!
Fab, non? Feel the need to wiggle?