Hi there sweet-peeps, been such a long time, way way over a week since I last updated. One of the reasons being that I have been making, changing and confirming plans for my new exciting venture!!! Am moving to Beijing! Wow, so relieved that it is finally happening.
I have been keeping quiet as I didn't want to "speak to soon" or "tempt fate" but believe me I have been DYING to discuss it all avec vous. Can you imagine all the decisions, fretting and so on that I've been going through while desperately wanting to discuss and share, it's like keeping a secret lover... Deliciously under-wraps shhhh....
My visa is here and my flights are booked, so I can happily confirm that I am flying out on August 15th and will be starting work pretty much immediately, my start dates have been very up in air but everything has fallen into place beautifully, permitting a quick family holiday to visit my granny in the South of France (Bayonne) before I go.
To celebrate my leaving I have thrown together a little giveaway for you lovely peeps, as a thanks and au revoir (China China, here I come!) Ever since I first started to make my Beijing plans I've been holding onto some aptly named China Glaze polishes, knowing that I wanted to use them for a giveaway, they are new polishes that I have doubles of or already own in very similar shades. A girl can only take so many polishes to China, so take these ladies & a few little extras.
The China China prize!
1. China Glaze in Orange Knockout from the Neon range. Think - You've been tangoed!
2. China Glaze in Luxe & Lash from the Hunger Games Collection. A flakie top coat with lilac, orange, pink and blue flecks in a milky base.
3. China Glaze in Agro from the Hunger Games Collection. A metallic olive green with gold flecks.
4. China Glaze in 108 Degrees from the Island Escape Collection. A very red leaning on hot pink shade, with gold flecks.
1. Eldora handmade lashes - H118. Gorgeously winged.
2. Eldora handmade lashes - H117. These are huge, save them for a theatrical occasion!
3. False gold nails from Primark. Tacky but fun. Note: Use a better glue then the one in the pack.
Because I couldn't try the polishes on, I took your potential prizes on a series of mini adventures... To start it off 108 Degrees, Knockout Orange and I went on the hunt for a little East - wherever we could find it.
Next Luxe & Lash and Agro met up with some of their old district pals (Peter, Gale & Katniss) spending time in the unknown - that is how they roll - bien sûr.
If you would like to win this prize all you have to do is email me over a picture of something that is significant to you, this could be a place, dream, memory anything that feels personal and makes you tick... Get it?
Send a pic to: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why you chose the picture. I will be sharing any pics on facebook, twitter, pinterest and maybe here too, so if you don't want me to share, don't send!
The giveaway closes next Thursday the 2nd at noon, this is open internationally, the winner will be chosen at random.
I have set the entry requirement in line of my move as I am moving to China for the different way of life and culture... I love experiencing and exploring new environments and of course LOVE big cities. I want to know what you love, so send and share.
Good luck! xoxo